What Does Dermaplaning Offer:
- Dermaplaning immediately rejuvenates the skin by removing the outermost layer of dead skin cells and vellus hair.
- Highly effective in minimizing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, while leaving the skin smooth, supple and vibrant.
- It’s great for prepping the skin prior to peels, enzyme treatments and to increase the penetration of active ingredients in the treatment room and at home with skincare products.
- It creates the perfect canvas for makeup application and the go-to treatment to prepare for high profile occasions.
- There is no need for use of a topical numbing cream since it’s non invasive in our technique as far as pressure speed and strokes.
The ideal client is focused on anti-aging. They are concerned about dull, dry skin, a sallow complexion, enlarged pores, fine lines, hyperpigmentation and perhaps acne scars. This client is concerned with maintaining a youthful healthy appearance, plus looking good both in person and in photos. Dermaplaning is great for all Fitzpatrick (skin) types because it provides the instant gratification they are looking for.
*Two Hour Cancellation notice is required for two services and under. Different policies may apply for larger bookings. Appointments that are cancelled not in the required notice time will be charged the full amount for the services cost
Includes the following
- Cleanse – (Using our Balancing Ormedic cleanser)
- Prep – Skin Prep Solution
- Oil – Nourish the skin with hydrating Vital C Oil
- Dermaplane – Remove the outermost layer of dead skin cells and vellus hair.
- Remove Excess Skin – O2 Lift enzyme peel
- Moisturize – Using our Signature Image Skincare Products
- 30 – 45 Minute Treatment
Click here to see our Spa Services