Blog from JaneIredale.com
Summer’s here and for many of us that means heat and often humidity. During the summer months I tend to take my makeup down a notch, I want a look that’s fresh, fun and not too dramatic. I also need something that can withstand the summer heat and humidity without melting or becoming shiny. Here’s a great summer look that I love; just replace the shades with what works best for you for a no-melt makeup look that will last throughout the day and into the evening.
- If you have normal to dry skin, start by applying Smooth Affair Facial Primer and Brightener using your fingertips. For oily skinned gals, like myself, apply Absence Oil Control Primer, using the Foundation Brush, to the areas of your face that are prone to oiliness. Remember less is more with Absence so if you can see it on then you’ve applied too much.
- Next apply your shade of Dream Tint Tinted Moisturizer using your fingertips. If you will be in the sun more, apply a light dusting of Powder-Me Dry Sunscreen for extra sun protection.
- Using your fingertips apply Confidence In Touch Cream Blush to your cheeks.
- Apply Pink Silk Eye Gloss to your entire eyelid and up into your crease using the doe foot applicator. Gently pat with your ring finger to blend any lines.
- Apply Champagne Silk Eye Gloss to your brow bone using the doe foot applicator. Gently pat with your ring finger to blend any lines.
- Line your top and bottom lash line with the Dark Topaz Mystikol.
- Apply PureLash Lash Extender & Conditioner to your lashes, followed by Black Ice Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara. Optional: For even more stay-put protection and water resistance, add a coat of PureBrow Brow Fix & Mascara over your mascara.
- Line and fill in your lips with the Pink Lip Pencil.
- Finish with Pink Smoothie PureGloss.
Click the picture of the model to visit the jane iredale makeover room to try on this look and create your own looks. You can also download the free jane iredale Makeover Room app on your iPad, just search jane iredale in the app store!